“The W. Everett Bennett Community Partner Award was created to honor the memory of Mr. Everett Bennet, who served as the chairman of the Forsyth County CASA’s Board of Directors from 2005 until his death in 2012. Mr. Bennett touched many lives with his passion for children and the Forsyth County Community.
This award celebrates Mr. Bennett’s legacy of kindness, generosity and community by honoring the businesses and organizations who generously support CASA and its mission.
Since the award’s inception is 2012, the following organizations have been recognized for their outstanding partnership with CASA of Forsyth County:
· Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment
· Chris and Mary Albano
· W. Everett and Teresa Bennett
For their dedication to CASA
· Girl Scouts of Forsyth County
· Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta – Forsyth
· Automation Direct
· Forsyth County Board of Commissioners