CASA believes it takes a community effort to protect our children. A Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) is a specially trained advocate who is trained to know what is in the child's best interest and how to get those interests met by the system. We are passionate about providing every foster child a CASA who will be a voice for and protect a child's right to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, and to learn and grow in the security of a loving family. But we need the help of community partners, such as YOU, to recruit and train these CASAs. Please consider joining CASA in our community effort to protect our children!
We invite you to partner with us in one or all of the following ways:
- Contribute to CASA HERE to ensure that every foster child has a CASA who will be their VOICE!
- Contribute to CASA to ensure every foster child has a CASA by mailing a check to CASA of Forsyth County, 875 Lanier 400 Parkway Box 7, Cumming, 30040.
- Does your company match donation or service hours? To see if your company will match your CASA donation click HERE
- Provide the foster children we serve with an item from the CASA Wish List HERE.
- Become a CASA volunteer and be an advocate for Forsyth County foster children! Find out more information HERE
- Join our auxiliary group, Friends of CASA HERE
- Sponsor and/or participate in our 2019 CASA Superhero Run! CASA believes all children need heroes but foster children need SUPERHEROES! Find out more information about the CASA Superhero Run HERE
- For more information on ways you can partner with CASA to ensure every foster child has an advocate call our CASA Executive Director, Paula Malmfeldt, at (770)886-4082.
Thank you for your willingness to partner with CASA of Forsyth County to ensure every foster child has a CASA to be their advocate and VOICE. Together, we are building stronger children, healthier families and a better community!