CASA believes it takes a community effort to protect our children and change a child's story. A Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) is a specially trained advocate who is trained to know what is in the child's best interest and how to get those interests met by the system. We are passionate about providing every foster child a CASA who will be a voice for and protect a child's right to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, and to learn and grow in the security of a loving family.
But we need the help of community partners, such as YOU, to recruit and train these CASAs. Please consider joining CASA in our community effort to protect our children!
While we are always in need of more CASA advocates, there are other ways you can partner with us to help change a CASA child's story:
- Contribute to CASA HERE to ensure that every foster child has a CASA who will be their VOICE!
- Contribute to CASA to ensure every foster child has a CASA by mailing a check to CASA of Forsyth County, 3250 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming, GA 30041. Thank you!
- Does your company match donation or service hours? To see if your company will match your CASA donation click HERE
- Provide the foster children we serve with an item from the CASA Wish List HERE.
- Become a CASA volunteer and be an advocate for Forsyth County foster children! Find out more information HERE
- Join our auxiliary group, Friends of CASA. For more information about this group please contact Jo Beth at (678)679-3838.
- Sponsor and/or participate in our 2021 CASA Superhero Run! CASA believes all children need heroes but foster children need SUPERHEROES! Our next CASA Superhero Run will be held in February 20, 2021. For more information https://forsythcountycasa.org/events/
- For more information on ways you can partner with CASA to ensure every abused or neglected child has an advocate call our CASA Executive Director, Paula Malmfeldt, at (678)679-3838.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with CASA of Forsyth County to ensure every child has a CASA to be their advocate and VOICE. Together, we are building stronger children, healthier families and a better Forsyth County community!